Timbercreek Bar and Grill
14 E AMITY
LOUISBURG, KS 66053
The Kansas of Agriculture’s Bureau of Food Safety and Laboratory Services conducted an unannounced retail food inspection on November 5, 2019. As a result of that inspection, and due to the severity of the specific violations the Timbercreek Bar and Grill was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Kansas food safety regulations. During this inspection a total of 5 violations were found.
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- Fresh rodent droppings: approximately 27 on the floor in dry storage (by mop sink room). As per manager, they have a hired pest control service that sets out traps. Pest control methods observed were two kinds of mechanical traps and sticky traps. No invoice was available for review.
- In a make table, four vacuum packaged salmon fillets in a pan with the packing intact. As per cook, they were removed from the freezer last night about 7 pm (cut a slit in all of the packages).
- No quaternary ammonia test strips for testing sanitizer used in wiping cloth buckets and the bar warewashing sink.
- The bartender dipped glasses into the quaternary ammonia sanitizing solution in the bar warewashing sink and brought them right back out, and set them aside to air dry. They have to be immersed for at least 30 seconds )(reviewed proper procedure).
- In the mop sink room, one unlabeled bottle holding a yellow liquid (awesome cleaner as per manager)(labeled).